Fine Art Archival Pigment Prints :
My archival pigment prints are produced using the latest inkjet print technology, employing Epsom Ultrachrome HDR archival quality pigment inks on museum quality German etching 310 gsm digital fine art paper manufactured by Hahnemuehle, German manufacturers of the highest quality art papers for the last 400 years. My prints have been produced by Murray Imaging Studios, who were appointed by Hahnemuehle as a "Certified Studio" for digital fine art printing in Ireland. This worldwide accreditation is granted only to print studios that meet the highest quality standards of consistency and predictability in producing archival pigment prints.This accreditation guarantees that the original painting is being reproduced by using a process which ensures the highest colour accuracy of any fine art reproduction process available today.
Each of my limited edition prints are signed, stamped, numbered and accompanied by a certificate of authenticity. The prints will be posted in a sturdy mailing tube by signature receipted mail. All of my limited edition prints are produced on demand and are carefully checked by me before dispatch to ensure that you receive your print in pristine condition. For this reason please allow one to two weeks to produce your order.
If you require a print in a specific size please contact me to discuss the details.
Print Care :
Please note that your limited edition print is a delicate product and needs to be handled with care to avoid any damage to the image.
- Avoid hanging the print in direct sunlight as this may cause discolouration and fading.
- Do not roll the print up too tightly as this may cause the print to become creased.
- Do not place the print face down on any surface.
- Do not place objects on top of the printed surface or allow objects to touch the printed surface as they will mark it !
- Try to keep handling of the print to a minimum.
- When you are handling the print do so from the edges.
- For best results have the print framed under glass by a professional framing company.
Original Paintings :
All of my original works are painted in acrylic on canvas unless otherwise stated. If you are interested in purchasing one of my original paintings please contact me for details.
If you wish to pay for your prints or originals using the bank transfer method, please contact me with your details. It is also advisable that you place your name on the reference section of your payment, so i can identify where the payment came from.